BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Project/Mi Proyecto

Hello and welcome to my blog, so I decided to join the makeup art community and I decided to start my own reviews, tutorials, and hauls etc... I will at the same time, be conducting a project, I want to be able to provide all these videos and blogs, in English and Spanish. I am hispanic and I feel that there are not a lot of bilingual tutorials/blogs out there so I want to be able to make those for you (at least for some who are interested). So wish me luck and hopefully my blogs and videos interest you... Thanks for reading....



Hola y bienvenidas a mi blog, he decidido integrarme a la comunidad de maquillaje y tambien he decidido hacer mis propias recenas, tutoriales y hauls(compras) etc. Al mismo tiempo voy a estar haciendo un proyecto que tengo en mente, quiero hacer todos mis videos en ingles y espanol. Siento que en nuestra comunidad de maquillajes no hay muchos videos que sean bilingues y es importante que lo sean porque hay muchas personas que no entienden ingles. Ojala esten interesadas y pues deceen me mucha suerte para que todo me salga bien.... Gracias por leer mi blog...



-Abby

0 comments: